Pope Francis ate lunch in the workers' cafeteria to celebrate his 500th day at the Vatican. Despite his enormous responsibilities, he displays a humble demeanor in all instances.
The media celebrated by publishing Pope Francis' list of
10 Keys to Happiness:
1. Follow the Roman motto: Live and let live.
2. Give oneself to others.
3. Move quietly.
(I couldn't resist the pun in there for relocating, but Francis clarified he was referring to a peaceful stream and advocating kindness in a calm approach to daily life.)
4. Play with children. (He also emphasized building up the culture through leisure, reading, and art.)
5. Spend Sundays with family. (Playing with children can be repeated here.)
6. Help young people find employment and the dignity of work/service.
7. Practice good stewardship with nature.
8. Forget the negatives.
9. Respect others who think differently. (Forgetting the negative can be repeated here.)
10. Actively seek peace.