Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Letter to a Hockey Sister

Dear Meggar,
I know you are coming home tomorrow and Mom is getting sentimental. I need to let you in on something....you might need to stay a little longer while I repair and repaint your room. The boys and I decided while you were gone we would turn your room into a ice rink. Wow, never did I think the electric bills would be so high keeping that ice from melting! Reid only complained once about the wasps. David was always concerned about the ongoing slush and Ben just made sure he looked good with his long curly hair. Ahh, the memories with Megan away on her trip to France.

Seriously, we miss you too. I hope you see that our love for you is in our rules. We only want the best in your future and I know your senior year will be one of many great memories. See you soon.
Love,
Dad
P.S. I moved those old records on your wall just slightly to cover up the puck holes.

No comments: