Friday, April 23, 2010

Some Giant Tears Will Fall

My friend Lisa has a perfect post on her blog.... our daughters started "homeschooling" together at age 3 with giant alphabet letters. She writes:

On a daily basis, Judith Anne comes up to me and says, “Mommy, when Elizabeth goes to college, I will cry.” And I reply, “Me too, but we will hug each other and write her letters, and she will come home again.”

Today Judith asked, “Mommy? Is college real?”

“Yes,” I replied.

“But giants are just pretend, right?”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Candise! So glad we've fought our giants of one kind and another together over all these years.
Blessings,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Candise! So glad to have you as a friend as we have faced giants of one kind and another over all these years.
Blessings,
Lisa

Ana Braga-Henebry said...

What a beautiful blog and talented daughters! Their blog is also wonderful!