Tuesday, September 6, 2011

In the Library

Don't you love it when you need a resource and walk right up to your library and find it?  I did just that!  In my basement library, I mean. It's not terribly clever or large as the public library. Not a beautiful room of mahogany shelves like Victorian mansions have. Plain wooden shelves. Mosly overstuffed. And "chronological" is a loose term. But I like the system I have--for example: all the art books are on one shelf. When I reached for the Winslow Homer book, it was there. And it had the large print of "Snap the Whip" from 1872 tucked inside (as it should, but you never know). So I grabbed it to take to the Questors meeting tomorrow. I am giving a powerpoint in hopes of gaining their financial support for the PX One-room Schoolhouse.

No comments: