Friday, August 6, 2010

New Appliances

Angela invited me to her church's garage sale, and I love finding bargains.  I got an ice cream maker!  We Schmids have been without one since 2007, and I have been wanting to make homemade ice cream to go with the peach cobbler lately.  Also bought a toaster for Meggar's dorm room (as I don't think she will get up early enough for breakfast in the cafeteria because it is in the neighboring dorm).  "She might want to toast a bagel instead," I thought in my Mommy head.  But Truman doesn't allow toasters because of the fire risk.  I checked their online list once I got home.  Oops!  Her new fridge does meet the Truman guidelines, however, and it was a bargain from CraigsList.  Plus I have a new juicer that I got for free. I want to use it like Dan showed us for making Mint Mojito drinks.  And for healthier athletes, too.

No comments: