I always learn a lot when we do the Science Fair.... :-)
1. Some years my children have to learn how to lose.
2. We also must learn to be gracious winners.
3. My shy child will have to talk louder in a big room so the judge can hear.
4. My talkative child will need to be more brief and concise.
5. Trading prizes is a cheap resolution for disappointment.
6. Time management is crucial; there is a deadline.
7. Sometimes we can't understand everything about science, but God does.
8. Projects might not turn out the way they look in the science book.
9. If you forgot something, then next year you will do better.
10. Talking to another adult, besides your mom, is great experience.