Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Prom Invitations for Boots and Beauties

Jodi and Ashton helped me make Prom invitations. They borrowed a Cricut machine to cut out the overalls and the aprons from various blue- and pink-patterned scrapbook pages. Such cute clotheslines! I designed the inside like a WANTED poster for our western theme. I am still working on a melodrama called: "Prom on the Range" or finding a square dance caller. Jodi is rounding up decorations: hay bales, wagon wheels, bandanas, and little boys cowboy boots for centerpieces. I think HyVee will donate bottles of sarsaparilla for each guest too :-) There's always a good meal and good entertainment when I am in charge of Prom.

1 comment:

Mostly-Megan said...

So cute! Glad you have help this year. I know everything will turn out splendidly!