Monkey Bread Muffins
2 large or 4 small tubes of refrigerator biscuits
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1/2 c. melted butter (1 stick)
1/2 c. brown sugar
1. Use kitchen scissors to snip biscuits into halves (smaller ones) or thirds (larger style) and roll each biscuit into balls.
2. Mix sugar and cinnamon in small bowl, and roll each biscuit until coated.
3. Place 4 balls into each greased muffin pan.
4. In separate bowl, stir together brown sugar and melted butter until all lumps are dissolved.
5. Spoon this mixture evenly over top of the biscuits.
6. Bake at 350’ F for 11-14 minutes.
7. Invert on plate for serving.
(Can use all of the biscuits to create one Bundt-pan monkey bread, but it needs longer to bake--25 minutes.)