Sunday, April 10, 2011

Another Masterpiece

Captain has become hooked on Masterpiece Theater with me.  Would you believe that I saw “Captain Wentworth” last week?  He played Hannay in “The 39 Steps.”  The spy-themed movie-ette is currently showing for a limited time and you can watch instantly here.  Because it is only 1 hour and 23 minutes long, it’s a perfect evening break from your routine.  My husband and I thought it was much better than “Any Human Heart,” which was last month’s free installment.  Of course, we are eager to see “Upstairs Downstairs,” which starts today.  I didn’t realize the Masterpiece schedule was changing so regularly, and I wanted to make sure my blog friends were also having the benefit of watching these free classics!  Plus Kristen pointed out the sweepstakes at PBS to win a trip to the UK, which I have entered again and again...

No comments: