Monday, September 10, 2012

Like the Freestyle?

It was too busy of a day to cook lunch. I was packaging the nine book orders I had sold online over the weekend while the boys were doing school work at the kitchen counter. Suddenly we were all starving. I never do this but... We drove to Burger King (where the receipt is the best coupon ever) and even stayed there to eat (shocking)! They asked if we liked the new Freestyle machine. I had never seen one up close, and the boys were eager to show me how to use it. I'm not that old to need instructions for a touch-screen cola dispenser. But I will say that I'm liking the fact they added NON-Nutrasweet Lemonade back to their offering. And I could mix it with "fizzy water" as the British say. French lemonade with that Whopper, mademoiselle?

1 comment:

Lesa said...

I'll have one! I remember 'back in my day' when the machine did it all, dropped the cup, filled it, slid it over and you were on your way. Love the push buttons but was it so difficult before? heheh!