Thursday, July 15, 2010

Blog Award

I received an award for "Blog with a Substance" from my homeschooling friend Ana, whom I met volunteering at Birthright when I was newly-wed. She was the one who suggesting that I start a blog in the first place, and I'm so pleased that she thought of me for an award. My blogging philosophy is best described in these five words: Transparent, Catholic, Hockey, Literature, and Music. And I'm pleased to showcase these other blogs as I pass along the award to:
1. Mostly-Megan which has my daughter's favorite quotes from books, music, and movies. Definitely full of substance (compared to most teens) and flamboyant about her love of British literature and French food.
2. Faith & Finery by a local teen with a flair for fashion and a heart for the Lord.
3. Our Spare Oom is authored by sisters who have been homeschooling friends since Meggar was born. Admittedly, we also love the lamppost!
4. The Common Task, which is their mother's blog spot for intentional mothering.
5. Love 2 Learn at the Movies because families want recommendations for good films!

No comments: