We did visit the Denver Mint on our family vacation this winter! Other family vacations have included: Mount Rushmore, Galveston, Pikes Peak, Ft. Lauderdale, and Minneapolis Mall of America, so I wonder what "attraction" will be next. I vote for Twinsburg, but cousin Laurie and Tom are pulling for us to come to Giant's Neck Beach in Connecticut.
To: CandiseWe accomplished #9 on your bucket list.....
Subject: bucket list beginnings
- Put all my photos in albums
- Turn in Megan’s high school grades
- Take a painting class at Hobby Lobby
- Take a cooking class at a culinary institute
- Go to the Twinsburg Festival (in
- Visit Clear Creek Monastery (
- Have Dale “propose” all over again at pond Shantivanam
- Tour Jane Austen’s house in Chawton (
- Tour the
Monday, February 6, 2012
Have a Bucket List?
When the movie made it popular, I wrote my own bucket list for Captain. He kept it from four years ago and sent me an email: He is my hero.