Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Honey Do List

Captain has been home a bit more from his normal schedule, and he's been SO productive! In addition to cleaning and filling the pool, he took care of the two big limbs we lost in a recent wind storm. With his chain saw and help from the twins, they were piled high in the trailer and hauled off today (finally). Who knew that a trailer would be a useful purchase for a city-family? He talked me into one years ago. Captain and Dorito also repaired the fence and gate sections whose hinges broke in the high winds. Then he helped me clean up 12 bags of leaves and replant some flower beds in the back yard. The progress is noticable when I look out my kitchen window. I think my lithrum will recover and the newly rooted stalks will help fill in the borders. Lastly, he repainted the entire basement after our drywall had been replaced. Fresh paint covers a myriad of hand prints, bumps, and scrapes in the stairwell and school room! (Ahhh. A contented sigh)

No comments: